The PTA helps our school purchase technology, programs and materials that are not in their budget.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Eating out on Restaurant Nights
- Buying Spirit Gear
- Donating online
- Saving and bringing in Box Tops for Education
- Shopping at certain local and national retailers
- Supporting our Duck Dash which is our biggest fundraiser of the year!
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
Upcoming Fundraising Nights
Restaurant nights are a great way of meeting other families in our MWES community while raising funds for our school. We try to have a different restaurant monthly, so check back here often!
- February 2: Zen Garden Restaurant Night
- March: Good Karma Creamery Fundraising Event
- June 3: Yogi Castle Restaurant Nigh
Box Tops is going digital!
In order to continue to receive money for our school, simply install the Box Tops app on your phone. Once you install the app, set up an account and pick Manor Woods as your school of choice. Each time you shop, use the app to take a picture of your printed receipt within 14 days of your purchase and the money will automatically be applied to our school. Our goal is to earn $1000 for Manor Woods this school year! Please click here to read more about how the program works.
MABELS LABELS FUNDRAISER.
Grocery and Shopping Rewards
Local and National retailers support Manor Woods Elementary by donating money when we shop in their stores and online. These funds will be used to purchase items for our children’s education. Relatives, friends and teachers can also sign-up their cards to support Manor Woods! It only takes a few moments to link your shopper’s cards to MWES, and it’s easy and free!
- Giant: Register your card
- Harris Teeter: Register your VIC card with code 1993
- Office Depot: When shopping, provide the MWES ID: 70046544
Please contact manorwoodsfundraising@